Digital Media Analyst volunteer opportunity
The digital media analyst uses research and analysis to improve the online promotional activities of Healing Complex Kids.
Digital Media Analyst duties:
- Collect and record social media following statistics.
- Use analysis and research to determine the effectiveness of social media posts and web site content, discover trends, and advocate tactics and strategy to other team members in verbal and written form. Gain understanding of the different digital platforms and the ability to contribute to strategic ideas that delivers the best usage of these.
Digital Media Analyst skills:
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Able to see other people's point of view and receive criticism.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel statistical functions.
- Demonstrated ability to create and modify Excel charts.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with Facebook Insights. Experience with other social media analytics platforms preferred, but not required.