Graphic Artist volunteer opportunity
The graphic artist contributes to concept development and the translation and extension of brand concepts into effective visual designs to promote the Healing Complex Kids vision, mission, and programs.
Graphic artist duties:
- Understand brand guidelines and apply design solutions across print and digital promotional materials.
- Advocate creative concepts and rationale to other team members in words as well as visuals.
- Prepare concepts for use in print and digital media.
- Gain understanding of the different print and digital platforms and the ability to contribute to strategic ideas that delivers the best usage of these.
Graphic artist skills:
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to see other people's point of view and receive criticism.
- Show demonstrated proficiency with InDesign, PowerPoint, bitmap editing software, and vector rendering software.
- Amazing portfolio that shows flawless attention to crafting and details as well as conceptual thinking and integrated experiences.
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS.
- Experience with HTML.